Sunday, August 4, 2013

paper smooches - anything goes

I'm feeling thankful today, plus I have a case of the giggles.

First, I'm thankful that I was chosen as a featured player in Paper Smooches Picture Perfect challenge last week (yay!  Here's my entry).  Second, I'm thankful to have wonderful friends, many of which I reconnected with last night at my 20 year high school reunion.  I was anxious about going -- really worried about fitting in, having something to talk about, how I looked....and because I've been blessed with such great friends I quickly realized I had nothing to worry about.  I was welcomed with open arms and lots of hugs.  And wow, the room was full of love and laughter.

For the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge this week, where anything goes, I created this.  It reflects how I'm feeling and I hoped to capture the spirit of last night's reunion.




To friendship and laughter.  Cheers!


Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Flap Happy and Spring Fling
Inks: Copic markers; Memento (black tuxedo)
Dies: Paper Smooches Butterflies 1 and Butterflies 3

3 comments :

  1. Just beautiful! Colors are lovely, layout is gorgeous, and your coloring is perfect! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pretty details! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sis. I think you made 5 cards in the time that I finished this one!!! Hahaha. I'm super-slow.

      Delete