Tuesday, August 27, 2013

10 minute craft dash #24

My nephew, Kainoa, starts his first day of college tomorrow and I couldn't be a prouder auntie.  He is an aspiring baker/restaurateur and is holding down a part-time job at a bakery while attending classes.  Such a good kid...ahem, I mean young adult.  Clearly, I'm in denial that my nephew has grown up.

I'm submitting this card I made for him as part of the 10 Minute Craft Dash hosted by Pretty Pink Posh.  I finished in 7 minutes and 24 seconds.


Yup, I do think my nephew is awesome like milk and cookies.  Here he is on his graduation day, wearing the money lei that I made for him.

               

So proud of you, Kainoa!!!  Thanks again for the great challenge, Pretty Pink Posh!


Supplies:
Stamps: WPlus9 Milk & Cookies; stamp set received from Damask Love Live 
Inks: Brilliance (moonlight white); Hero Arts (bubble gum, pool); Memento (tuxedo black); Stampin' Up (pumpkin pie)
Dies: WPlus 9 Milk & Cookies

6 comments :

  1. Oh, I love your card-- it's wonderful! And what a great time, too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!
    (And that money lei is fabulous, too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leigh! The 10 minute craft dash has become one of my favorite challenges.

      Delete
  2. That card is so lovely, and your nephew wow kids get bigger in a blink of an eye.
    Thanks for playing with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I think your card is awesome like ... too :-). Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete