Thursday, August 22, 2013

mama elephant photo inspiration - the best is yet to come

This is my third entry into Mama Elephant's Photo Inspiration Challenge, where I used this photo as inspiration...


to create this card:



This card if for my friend, Cynthia.  We went to undgrad together in California, grad school together in NYC, and now live just a few blocks down from each other in Brooklyn.  She's hella dope.



Cynthia made a joke about having to grow up now that she's approaching 40, so I tried to make the card look like a living room for a sophisticated, professional, grown up type of person.



Sadly, I had to work on Cyn's birthday and missed her picnic in the park, but my housemate was kind enough to deliver some cupcakes I made for her.

Happy birthday, dear Cyn!  I know you're going to finish off your 30s with style and fun, and I know you're always going to stay young at heart.  I mean look at you...you look like you're still in your 20s! Love you!


Supplies:
Stamps: Mama Elephant Central ParkMidnight LettersStarry NightType ItUp and Away; Papertrey Ink On my Couch
Dies: Papertrey Ink On my Couch
Inks: Memento (tuxedo black); Hero Arts (bubble gum, butter bar), Copic markers
Other: patterned paper

No comments :

Post a Comment