Monday, September 1, 2014

mama elephant and me: paper piecing and thank you

Welcome to the September challenge for Mama Elephant and Me!  This month we're combining one of my favorite techniques with my favorite kind of card to make...


For my card, I used the Geotagged set and combined pretty paper to piece together the luggage trio.


Call me crazy, but I find paper piecing to be oddly relaxing.


I finished off my card with a paper pieced teddy bear from Nursery Deco and the sentiment from Around We Go.


This card will be sent to my host from my recent trip to Montreal.  She made me feel right at home during my trip, even putting a stuffed animal hedge hog on my bed.  (I didn't have a hedge hog stamp, so thought the teddy bear would do just fine).  Merci to my host!

Hope you can play along with us!  Here are the rules for joining the party:


  • Your entry must use at least one Mama Elephant stamp
  • Your entry must be based on the challenge/inspiration source provided
  • Your entry must link back to this blog post along with the graphic image
  • Winner gets featured here and a stamp set of choice
  • Deadline is September 28th
  • Link up using the Inlinkz on the bottom of the Mama Elephant and Me challenge post
  • Have fun, stamp, stamp, stamp!!!

  • Thank you for coming by. Woot woot!

    Supplies:
    Stamps: Around We Go, Geotagged, Nursery Deco

    5 comments :

    1. I love how you paper pieced your suitcases, Lorraine! Such a cute card and a lovely way to say Thank You to your host!

      ReplyDelete
    2. This card is great! I think your host i Montreal will be really happy when she recives it!

      ReplyDelete
    3. What a fabulous card, love how you have paper pieced the suitcases!

      ReplyDelete
    4. This is such a nice card. I am not sure if I did mine correctly lol my first time entering a Mama Elephant challenge :) And new to cardmaking anyway.

      ReplyDelete