Friday, September 12, 2014

exciting news!!!

I'm so excited to share the news that I will be joining the Avery Elle Challenge Design Team.  Woot woot!  I would like to say thank you to Jamie and Karolyn who have been so warm and welcoming to me.  You two ladies are so incredibly sweet and fun, and I'm so excited to join the team.  For you...


I first learned about Avery Elle when I attended Damask Love Live in Berkeley last summer.  In the workshop we got to use Avery Elle's Petals and Stems and Oh Happy Day stamps sets.  I remember how much I loved the flower images and sentiments, and I still have vivid memories of the beautiful creations we all made using them.   So, you could imagine how excited I was when Jamie and Karolyn first reached out to me about this challenge team opportunity.  I thought for sure they had the wrong person.  I'm so thankful they're taking a chance on me and for encouraging me to create.


And, I'm thankful that I get to join such talented ladies on the Avery Elle Challenge Design Team.  Please check out the AEI♥U Challenge for links to their blogs.  Lots and lots of talent, I tell ya.



Looking forward to contributing to this team and seeing the projects that all ya'll artists create:)

Supplies:
Stamps: Red and Goldie, Storybook

4 comments :

  1. Yay!!!!!!!!!
    Love your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! We're so excited to have you join the team, Lorraine!! I just know our players are going to love you as much as we do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Lorraine! Darling card! You had been rocking the socks off the AEI<3U challenges, so I am not at all surprised that Jamie invited you to join the team! I can't wait to see your AE spin on the future challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just the sweetest!
    And congratulations on your exciting news!

    ReplyDelete