Saturday, September 13, 2014

casology #112: three

I made this card for the CASology Week 112 challenge, where we are using the cue card "three".


My dad and I made this card.  He advised me on the colors and placement of the sentiment:)


I am blessed to belong to a loving family that takes care of each other.  My dad hasn't been feeling well, so I'm home to help him get better.  I'm not the only one.  The other day, his sisters-in-law came by with food and fresh fruit. They also brought plants for my dad to add to his garden.  My dad asked me to make thank you cards for them, as well as other friends and family who have been so kind and thoughtful.  This card...its just the beginning.


Thank you for coming by.

Stamps: Avery Elle - Modern Leaves; Mama Elephant + Simon Says Stamp  - Summer Garden

2 comments :

  1. Lovely. lovely. I do hope that your dad feels better and the thank you cards will definitely help, this is amazing!!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week, ADORE it!

    ReplyDelete