Monday, September 22, 2014

cas(e) this sketch #93: ka-pow!

I was so excited to ink up the Super Duo set that my sister got for me. It was designed by Mama Elephant for Simon Says Stamp. I used the cute superkid for my card, which I'm submitting to the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.


Here's the sketch that I used...


Though its hard to tell, I used the sketch:) The little strip with the sentiment was translated into the cityscape with the sentiment that was moved down.  The tilted frame is now a tilted power blast for the superkid to stand on.


Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies:
Stamps: Mama Elephant for Simon Says Stamp (Super Duo)
Dies: Mama Elephant for Simon Says Stamp (Crusader Kids); Mama Elephant (Cityscape)
Inks: Versamark (onyx black); Memento Luxe (dandelion); Copic markers

1 comment :