Monday, September 22, 2014

cas(e) this sketch #93: boo-tastic

I decided to give this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge one more try, since I felt like my previous entry didn't really come close to the sketch.  Here's my second card...

 

...using this sketch.


Wish I hadn't blended the moonlight so low, but hey, I'm learning from my mistakes and will make sure I fix this the next time I make one of these cards.


I'm sure I'll make several of these cards using Mama Elephant's Boo-tastic.  I mean, look at these cuties' faces!!!!  And, now that Mama Elephant has dies (Creative Cuts) for this stamp set, everything comes together so nicely.  I'm a sucker for tiny dies...like those little candies.  C'mon now...



Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies:
Stamps: Mama Elephant (Boo-tastic)
Dies: Mama Elephant (Boo-tastic)
Inks: Copic markers; Memento (tuxedo black); Memento Luxe (dandelion); Tim Holtz distress (wild honey)
Other: Wink of Stella glitter brush (clear)

2 comments :