Wednesday, October 2, 2013

thank you.

I'm catching up some thank you cards that I've been meaning to create and send out.  This one is for my good friend and former boss, Supriya.  She's brilliant and beautiful, and has one of the biggest hearts on the planet.


Supriya helped me to get my new job (which I love, love, love!).  She has always been supportive in helping me achieve my professional and personal goals. And, over the past couple of years, she has really helped me to think about transitioning my creative and culinary interests into something that's more than a hobby.  To really dedicate my time and heart to what I'm most passionate about.


Thank you, Supriya, for always keeping it real and for helping me to do the same.  I'm truly thankful and blessed to have you in my life.

This card will be entered into the CASology challenge; this week the key word is harvest.


Supplies:
Stamps: WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals; Lawn Fawn So Thankful; Mama Elephant Type It
Inks: Memento (tuxedo black); Tim Holtz Distress Ink (antique linen, frayed burlap, tea dye, vintage photo, walnut stain); Copic markers
Dies: Lawn Fawn So Thankful
Paper: Lawn Fawn Into the Woods
Other: Wink of Stella glitter brush (clear)

5 comments :

  1. So lovely and simply sweet! The white berries steal my heart here!
    Thanks for playing in the FUN at CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy some WPlus 9 Fresh Cut Floral stamps in amongst your pumpkins! Clever! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love the WPlus9 flowers paired with the pumpkins! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lorraine, for the Honorable Mention from CASology for your stunning harvest card!!

    ReplyDelete