Wednesday, October 30, 2013

i'm so thankful

Thank goodness for Pinterest!  Before I started pinning on my many boards, I used to just bookmark recipes, gift ideas, and baking projects that caught my eye...and then typically forget about them.  Now, through Pinterest, I get to organize all these projects I want to try and photos that inspire me.  So, this Lawnscaping Challenging -- a Pinterest inspired challenge -- was definitely fun for me.  Here's the pin I chose.


I love this time of year.  I love the leaves, the colors, wearing a bunch of layers, even the cold wind.  Here's my literal take on my pin.


I had a chance to try out my new Winter in the Park set by Lawn Fawn.  Love this set!  I also got to bring out a bunch of my ink pads and just go to town.  And, I got to use some distress powder that I received in my goodie bag from Damask Love Live.


My Pinterest pin inspired me to make this card, and this card is inspiring me to go to the park and sit on a bench:) Ha!


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Fall to you!

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Winter in the Park, Happy Feast (the tiny heart), Riley's ABCs (the tiny period to make dots)
Inks: Delicata (golden glitz); Memento (tuxedo black); Memento Luxe (dandelion, espresso truffle, love letter, morocco); Tim Holtz (frayed burlap, tea dye, vintage photo)
Other: uni-ball pen (gold); Tim Holtz distress powder (vintage photo); Martha Stewart glitter (iridescent hexigonal)

6 comments :

  1. Such a simple and beautiful card! I love how you used the hearts as leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! love how you used the winter stamp set for a fall card, and the hearts as leaves are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous! Great take on your inspiration photo! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and an awesome take on that inspiration photo. Super cool. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love your take on the pin! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete