Tuesday, October 29, 2013

made with LOve

I lost count of all the different names my friends have suggested for my future baking business.  Bashland Bakery was a front runner for a while (backstory: my house, which is on Ashland Place, was lovingly renamed "Bashland" for all the get-togethers I host), but after testing it with a range of folks, I came to find out the "bash" doesn't mean celebration or party to anyone under the age of 30.  It apparently has a negative connotation.  Anyhoo, another popular suggestion was Made with LOve, where the LO in love is purposely capitalized.  My friends call me Lo, hence the emphasis on the Lo in Love in this tag:)


This is a last minute entry into the CAS-ual Friday Challenge; this week the theme is Tags and Bags.  Couldn't pass up the opportunity to bake off some chocolate chip cookie dough that's been hanging out in my refrigerator, so I rolled it out, popped it in the oven, made a half-box from pattern paper, stuck the cookies in there, and repurposed a plastic bag and some burlap ribbon from an old gift bag.  It was a make-it-work moment, and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out:)


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Mama Elephant (No Peeking)
Inks: Mama Elephant (ocean, winter); Memento (tuxedo black); Memento Luxe (rhubarb stalk)
Dies: Mama Elephant (Embellished Tag and Femme Frames)
Paper: My Minds Eye (Wonderful Winter)

2 comments :

  1. Totally adorable Lorraine, especially your CAS tag...Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this not only looks beautifully wrapped but oh so yummy too! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete