This is 1 of 2 posts for today. For my Avery Elle challenge post, please click here.
October will be an exciting month for Mama Elephant. ME will be celebrating its two-year anniversary this month and releasing a bunch of holiday goodness that you'll want to get your hands on. To kick off the fun, this month's Mama Elephant and ME Challenge will take on the them "Anything Goes"! That's right, go wild and make whatever card you want.
Here's my card...
I used the Sweet Havana stamp set with its coordinating creative cuts to make this fall inspired card. The leaves and flowers are perfect, perfect, perfect for autumn hues. I know I'll be making a bunch of these to send out for Thanksgiving.
The "To you with" sentiment comes from Bloomsies and "Love" comes from one of my favorite creative cuts by ME, Type It. There are several stand alone dies in Type It (e.g., Love, XOXO, hey) that use this elegant font. I die cut mine 4 times, stacked and glued them on top of each other, and made this light green embellishment. The sentiment was then placed on a Bold Banner die cut, which I use very often. So many ME sentiments are compatible with this banner die.
And, there you have it! Now its your turn to play along, and with the theme "Anything Goes", you can really do just about anything. Here are the guidelines:
- Your entry must use at least one Mama Elephant stamp
- Your entry must link back to this blog post along with the graphic image
- Winner gets featured on the Mama Elephant and ME blog and receives a stamp set of their choice
- Deadline is October 28th
- Link up using the Inlinkz on the bottom of the Mama Elephant and ME challenge post
- Have fun and stamp, stamp, stamp!!!