Wednesday, October 1, 2014

AEI♥U Challenge - tags!

This is 1 of 2 posts for today.  For my Mama Elephant challenge post, please click here.

I am absolutely thrilled to be joining the Avery Elle challenge, aka the AEI♥U Challenge, as part of the amazing design team.  This month's challenge theme is...



This theme comes just at the right time.  I'm sure many of us will be making tags for Halloween goodie bags later this month.  Then once the winter months come along, we're sure to make tags for gift packaging, cards, and more.  Here's my tag...



I absolute fell in love with Avery Elle's new patterned paper pad, The Everyday Collection.  The colors and designs are so scrumptious and they work very well with AE stamp sets.  I picked the pages with sun rays and a starry night sky and paired them with the Look Up stamp set.



The balloons and clouds from Look Up were paper pieced with even more of the yummy patterned paper.  And, the wonderful sentiment "Remember it's better to look up"...seriously, those are words to live by.  


Embarrassing fact about me: I had worked by Grand Central Station for a total of four years before I found out that the Chrysler Building was the building right in front of me as I got out of the subway stairs each morning.  So, for four years I would come of the stairs and with tunnel vision, head straight to work...never looking up!  Thus, missing the magnificent building that is such an iconic part of NYC's famous skyline.  So, let this tag serve as a reminder to look up:)  

I hope you find some time to join us fun ladies over at the the AEI♥U Challenge.  Please check out the the AEI♥U Challenge blog to get some inspiration from our design team, see the rules for playing, and link up your projects.

Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:
The Everyday Collection Paper Pad
Look Up

2 comments :

  1. I ADORE this project, Lorraine!! The sentiment is perfect for your story, and the composition is amazing!! Welcome to the AEI{heart}U Challenge Team!! You rocked your first challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo cute! I am not big on tags, perhaps I can learn...

    ReplyDelete