Sunday, September 1, 2013

cas(e) this sketch #43 - love you more everyday

This entry for CAS(E) This Sketch is full of love, love, love.


I made it by using the following sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch #43, and have to say, it was pretty difficult for me to follow at set design.  But, I focused, put the people inspiring me to make this card in the center of my heart, and pulled through:)


I changed the orientation...it just felt right.





There were two friends on my mind and in my heart as I made this card.  They needed prayers and good thoughts, so I poured it all into this card.  Sending them love and light.

Supplies:
Stamps: WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals; stamp set received from Damask Love Live
Dies: WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals
Inks: Delicata (golden glitz); Memento Luxe (nautical blue)
Other: patterned paper

4 comments :

  1. Love the gold and blue, lovely and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relly pretty.. I agree with Chriss...The gold and blue look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you changed the orientation of the sketch and your really pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful, crisp and clean card! Love the texture, and the blue and gold together are amazing! Oh, I so wish I had that Damask Love set... such great fonts!

    ReplyDelete