Tuesday, August 2, 2016

essentials by ellen: all inside

Hello, hello!  I'm here submitting another entry into Essential by Ellen's call for guest artists.  Here's my entry.


I used Essential by Ellen's All Inside stamps and dies...I really love the bear!  I also used Mama Elephant's So Breezy stamp set (just for the "wishing you" part of sentiment).

Since I wanted to play around more with the All Inside set, I grabbed a couple of my other Mama Elephant stamp sets and made a couple more.   They both use Mama Elephant's In My Heart and Many Thanks stamp sets.



All of the cards together...


Thanks for taking a look!

Other supplies used:
Inks: Copic markers; Mama Elephant (buttercup, lemongrass); Memento (tuxedo black); Tim Holtz distress (peacock feathers); Versafine (onyx black)

2 comments :

  1. These are great cards! I especially love the one with the bear holding the sun. Just hope he doesn't get burned! LOL Great coloring on all of them. Good luck with the challenge! :) ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so pretty! Cute and perfect. Especially love the third one. So clean!

    ReplyDelete