Tuesday, March 17, 2015

essentials by ellen: mix it up!

I just got back from the most wonderful vacation in the the Philippines with my family, and was delighted to find out that Essentials by Ellen just launched a new challenge.  So cool!  I love the new products so much and use them so much.  So, I fought off my jet lag and put this together for the first challenge: Mix It Up (mixing Essentials by Ellen and Hero Arts products). 


 I mixed up the Zipper Panel die by Essentials by Ellen along with one of my favorite alphabet sets, Sketchbook Letters by Hero Arts.

This birthday card was made by one of my closest friends, Zawadi.  We were co-workers at an performing arts-based afterschool program back in the day, and became close friends and even housemates after that.  He's one of the most talented and kind people I know, and I'm fortunate to have him as a friend.


Happy birthday, Zuzu!  And, congrats Ellen Hutson's Essentials by Ellen on the launch of this challenge!!!  Can't wait to play along in future challenges.

Thanks for stopping by:)

No comments :

Post a Comment