Wednesday, July 20, 2016

hello, beautiful girl

Hello fellow crafters!  I'm sharing a clean and simple card I made using the Beautiful Girl stamp set from My Favorite Things.  I'm submitting it to the CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge.  

The sketch:


My take on the sketch:


The little ballerina is as sweet as can be!


And there you have it!  Thank you for taking a look!  Please come by the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog to see my process for making the card.

Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things - Beautiful Girl
Inks: Copic markers (various colors); Memento (tuxedo black); Tim Holtz Distress (squeezed lemonade); Versamark (onyx black)
Other: foam adhesive, masking tape

4 comments :

  1. Oh, this is so adorable! I love the background behind the fairy! Super sweet take on the sketch, Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet take on the sketch! Love the coloring on your little dancer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute!! Beautiful colors/coloring! Just right for CTS #!81!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect CAS design!
    Thanks for joining us at CTS !

    ReplyDelete