Wednesday, July 27, 2016

essentials by ellen: pin-sights challenge

Hi there!  I'm sharing a card that I made using the Wild Garden dies by Essentials by Ellen. The sentiment comes from Mama Elephant's Many Thanks, which I know I've said before, is my most frequently used stamp set ever.


To make this card, I die cut the flowers and leaves from scraps of colored cardstock samples that I've had for over 2 years (hoard much?).  I stamped and cut out the sentiment.  Then I adhered everything down to the card base using glue and foam tape.  Lastly, I glued on a few black sequins to match the banner.  With minimal stamping and basic techniques, this card could be mass produced quite easily.

I'm submitting this to the Essentials by Ellen's pin-sights challenge, or rather call for guest designers. Fingers crossed my card will catch someone's eye!

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments :

  1. This card is so pretty and elegant!
    I have paper from back 7 years ago. Talking about hoarding lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo...aaaahhhh....these colors caught my attention at once! So so so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully CAS - love your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, simple and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The simplicity of this card amazes me! Very elegant and eye catching!

    ReplyDelete