Wednesday, November 20, 2013

holiday cupcake boxes

Here's a quick post to showcase these cute little cupcake boxes I made that feature the Holiday Border Tape Set from Purple Onion Designs.



I used the holiday sentiment borders to serve as bands around the little boxes.   And they really are little...just the right size to hold a mini cupcake.  I sprinkled a few sequins in there just for a size reference.



I've been asked to make favors for weddings and showers; these borders can work for holiday themed favors.  I think party guests would be so happy to take one of these home.


Thanks for stopping by!  Check out all the goodies at Purple Onion Designs.  Their holiday stamps are so much fun!  And, if you want some inspiration, check out the design team's creations on the Purple Onion Design blog.  

1 comment :