Friday, May 1, 2015

runway inspired challenge #82

I'm playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge.  Here's my card...

 
...and here's our inspiration.  So pretty and sparkly.


I was inspired by the bold black and gold combination as well as the blue background.


This card was made for a friend of mine to give to her sister, who is leaving NYC to move to California.  Making it kind of made me sad, but I hope the card can bring them both a bit of joy.


Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Stamps: Avery Elle (Fabulous Florals); Simon Says Stamp (You)
Dies: Avery Elle (Simply Said: You); WPlus9 (Spring Wreath)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black); gold gel pen
Other: gold sequins, glitter paper

5 comments :

  1. So pretty, Lorraine! I love the bold sentiment and delicate leaves. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect color combination! Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete