Monday, April 27, 2015

CASology: Ombre, Take 2

I had so much fun with the CASology's ombre theme, that I had to make another card.  I'm submitting this to CASology's challenge.  Here we go:


I was inspired by the card made by Cristina Kowalczyk a while back, and it just stuck in my memory...oh dear, as happy as I am for Cristina's success and an author (her latest book is fantastic!), I really do miss her blog.

I colored some strips of vellum with Copic markers in the same color family, embossed one of the strips with the sentiment, adhered them on the card panel, and added a few sequins.


My two ombre cards, side by side, all ready to go for mama's day.


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Best Mom Ever
Inks: Copic markers
Other: gold embossing powder, sequins

1 comment :

  1. It's a breathtaking!!! Gorgeous card!!! Love the idea of overlapped colored vellum stripes!

    ReplyDelete