Sunday, September 14, 2014

moxie fab world's fabulous friday - getting fancy

I'm playing along with the following challenge: Moxie Fab World's Fabulous Friday: Getting Fancy!  Here's the inspiration photo.


My co-worker asked me to make her some thank you cards to send to her friend's family that generously hosted her during her trip to Hawaii last week.  I'm all about showing gratitude, so I was happy to take on this project.  I picked some of the colors from the Moxie Fab photo, thought about all the pretty flowers in Hawaii, and made this...


Initially my card only had 7 flowers, but I kept getting my inky fingers all over, so had to fussy cut even more flowers to cover the splotches up:)


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a great week:)

Supplies:
Stamps: Mama Elephant Water Blooms
Inks: Delicata (golden glitz); Memento Luxe (love letter, pear tart, sweet plum); Versamark (onyx black)

2 comments :

  1. AMAZING!!! I have the inky finger syndrome too!...Usually I am all finished.. and my thumb will get the corner. Of course the corner is white, the ink Black...LOL.... This is amazing!! SO glad I get e-mails of new posts right in my box from your blog!!!! LOVE it!! - You are Moxy FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I get finger prints on my cards, too! Sometimes I remember that I have inky fingers and go and wash them before continuing, most times I don't, lol!

    ReplyDelete