Saturday, April 22, 2017

simon wednesday challenge: showers and/or flowers

Hello hello!  I'm playing along with Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge, where the theme this week is Showers and/or Flowers.  I made my first ever pop-up box card for this challenge.  Such a labor of love!

First I stamped, colored, die-cut and fussy cut images.

Then I put together the pop-up box...


...and arranged everything inside.  So pleased with the results.


Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanicals and Love You Tons
Dies: Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanicals; Love You Tons; Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up
Paper: MFT Watercolor Wash paper pack
Inks: Copic markers, Memento (tuxedo black)
Other: glue and foam tape

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous pop up box card Lorraine! The scene you've created is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete