Sunday, March 1, 2015

AEI♥U March Challenge: Stripes

Hi there.  This is a bittersweet post from me today, as its my last post as an AEI♥U Challenge Team member.  I've had a great time, so of course I wish it didn't have to end, but I'm also completely grateful that I was even given the chance to be part of something so cool.  To Karolyn and Jamie, thank you.

This month's theme is stripes.  They will never go out of style.  Never ever!

Challenge 22

Here's my card:



I used the Berry Good stamps and dies for this.  The images and sentiments are punny and funny...right up my alley.

Again, thank you to the Avery Elle team -- Jamie, Karolyn, and I fellow challenge team members.  I had a blast working with you.  Thank you for your encouragement and support.

xoxo,
Lorraine


No comments :

Post a Comment