Friday, January 16, 2015

runway inspired challenge #75

Hello, hello!  I'm so happy that I had a chance to be at my craft table today.  It gave me a chance to unwind, relax a bit, and make this card, which I'm submitting to the Runway Inspired Challenge.


My card is based on this dress.  Oooh, so pretty!!!


I was inspired by the bright pink and the swooshiness of the dress.  I made the pink curves by using a curved die to create masks for each section.  Time consuming, yet lots and lots of fun.


I then finished it off with my sentiment and a sparkly ampersand.  On the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment "I'm so grateful".


Thanks for checking this out!

Supplies:
Stamps: Mama Elephant So Many Thanks
Dies: WPlus9 Sparkle and Shine Trio
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (picked raspberry); Versafine (champagne)
Other: white embossing powder, sequins

9 comments :

  1. Awesome take on inspiration. In love with your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your masking and ink blending is so impressive, and I love the touch of that ampersand bling! Thanks for strutting your stuff with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you created your inked curves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The inking and masking you did is just incredible! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the great lines of those swoops. Gorgeous inking great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers! Looks like a winner to me!
    PS: Just send you an email about a little stamping get -together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful - I love how your card mimics the folds in the skirt!

    ReplyDelete