This is 1 of 2 posts for today. For my Avery Elle challenge post, please click here.
Happy December! I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday. Its been a whirlwind of travel and family time for me, and I'm happy that I got to squeeze in some time at the craft table.
Its time for another Mama Elephant and Me Challenge. For this month, our theme is Valentine's Day cards.
Here's what I made:
I used the Type It stamp set and coordinating die set to make this card. I just love the dies that are in this set. For my card, I die cut lots and lots of xoxo's, and glued them on my card base to make a fun background.
Then I stamped and die cut the typewriter and typing paper. I used a cute sheet of ombre pink patterned paper for the little sheet of typing paper. I cut a slit in the typewriter and slipped the "love you." sheet right in. Adhered everything together with some foam tape, and boom, one Valentine's Day card is done and we're just into December!
I hope you check out the Mama Elephant and Me challenge blog and see the stunning cards that our challenge team has made. May it inspire you to join the fun and make some Valentine's Day cards.
Here are the guidelines for playing along:
- Your entry must use at least one Mama Elephant stamp
- Your entry must be based on the challenge/inspiration source (Valentine's day)
- Your entry must link back to the Mama Elephant and Me post along with the graphic image
- Winner gets featured on the Mama Elephant and Me blog and receives a stamp set of their choice
- Deadline is December 28th
- Link up your entries using the Inlinkz on the bottom of the Mama Elephant and Me blog
- Have fun and stamp, stamp, stamp!!!