Happy August to you! Can't believe it's already so late in the summer. Now, I'm feeling the pressure to squeeze in as many summer concerts, outdoor movie screenings, and rooftop happy hours as possible. Hope you're having a wonderful summer, and I hope you can take part in Mama Elephant's August challenge: Watercoloring and Birthdays.
I used one of my favorite sets, Nursery Deco, to watercolor a birthday bear. The birthday presents were stamped, watercolored, and cut out, using the Cozy Christmas set. Great way to use those holiday sets year-round! Its a bit difficult to see, but I used watercolors on the star/heart-shaped dies from the Confetti Creative Cuts.
Check out the wonderful inspiration from the Mama Elephant and Me Challenge Team. My jaw hit the floor several times when I saw them. Seriously, go take a look for yourself, and then after you pick up your own jaw, come play along with us.
- Your entry must use at least one Mama Elephant stamp
- Your entry must incorporate the theme: Watercoloring and Birthdays
- Your entry must link back to the Mama Elephant and Me blog post along with the graphic image
- Winner will be featured on the Mama Elephant and Me blog and receive a stamp set of their choice
- Link up your creations using the Inlinkz at the bottom of the Mama Elephant and Me blog challenge post
- Deadline to submit entries is August 28th
- You may enter as many times as you wish. So, have fun, go crazy, and stamp, stamp, stamp!!!
Thanks for looking and can't wait to see your wonderful creations!
Stamps: Cozy Christmas (presents); Honey Bunny (party hat) Make a Wish (sentiment); Nursury Deco (bear and banner); Pandamonium (balloon)