Friday, January 10, 2014

mama elephant - photo inspiration challenge

I am so excited to be joining Mama Elephant's challenge team, you don't even know!  Their designs caught my attention right when I got back into cardmaking about a year ago, and I find myself always going to ME stamp sets for special occasion cards.  Being asked to join their team is kind of like...well, it's kind of like Martha Stewart inviting me to go bake with her.  

Come join me in my excitement and giddiness by checking out Mama Elephant's new challenge, with this stunning photo as our inspiration.


I gravitated towards the bows and shades of pink, and came up with this.


What's not to love about a bunny couple floating through an ombre heart shower?  I mean, really.

The challenge runs from now until February 7th, and one winner will be selected as guest designer for an upcoming release.  Very cool.  Check out the challenge details and the rest of the team's projects here.  Hope you play along!

Stamps:

7 comments :

  1. Congratulations on joining the ME team, Lorraine! Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute...so glad you have joined the ME team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lorraine! Very well deserved as you are an amazing cardmaker! I love your card, it's so sweet. It just the perfect inspiration I was looking for, as I'm making valentine cards for kids in Hospitals. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well deserved Lorraine!!!! When I first saw your cards, I knew it was destined to be!!! Mamaelephant is stamp bliss!!!! Love this cutie pie of a Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute! Love the cascading hearts in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinkin' cute! Lorraine, I'm so glad I found your blog! I could spend hours here....and probably will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. Congrats to you! ME is lucky to have you. :)

    ReplyDelete