Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to my blog and my very first post!  After much encouragement, some gentle nudges, and even a few full-on threats from family and friends, I finally put this blog together as a way to share my work.  And, by "work", I mean anything homemade, handcrafted, and heartfelt that is created in my home.  My plan is to share with all my readers (that's you, sis!) the desserts, cards, and other creative projects I've made, as well as the stories behind them.  So, here goes...

Please note: I am clearly a late bloomer and I have much to learn, so please be kind and patient as I am quite  new to this blogging thing.  Kindly offer suggestions for improvement.  I'm very open to feedback.


1 comment :

  1. Just found your blog and love it! All your cards and oh my your baked goods! Wish you lived in SoCal, I'd try to be your friend and have you teach me or eat some of your goodies...hahahaha! Added you to my blogs to fol! Take care!

    ReplyDelete