Tuesday, November 5, 2013

birthday banners - enjoy this day

Here's a quick last-minute entry for Case Study #164 with inspiration from our lovely muse, Elena Roussakis.  A friend of mine asked me to make a "girly-girl" birthday card for his daughter's friend who is turning 13, so I came up with this...


with Elena's wonderful party decorations to inspire my design.


I instantly thought of using Mama Elephant's Femme Frames die, which just screams dainty-cute-girly.  I also made a custom-sized banner to house my sentiment using Mama Elephant's Bold Banner die and a cool tip I picked up from JJ Bolton to change the dimensions of a die.


Easy peazy, super-simple.  My kind of card.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Spring Fling
Inks: Mama Elephant (ocean, winter)
Dies: Mama Elephant Femme Frames, Bold Banner
Other: pattern paper

1 comment :

  1. Very sweet card! Love those little banners, and those mats!! What a perfect card for a young lady. Bev

    ReplyDelete